Parents, students, staff & community members if you would like any information in regards to Athletics at County Central High please check out this link.
Extra Curricular Schedule
CCHS Hawks Provincial Golfers
Good Luck to our Provincial Golfers!! They are competing September 26 and 27, 2016 in Medicine Hat.
- Kinley Helland - Boys 1A/2A Individual
- Jelena Dumka - Girls 1A/2A Individual and Team competition
- Grace Coffey - Girls 1A/2A Team competition
- Jordan Tharle - Girls 1A/2A Team competition
Thank you Parents, Athletes and COACHES!!
Thank you to our coaching staff:
- Sr. Golf - Brian Rodgers (head coach), Warren Thompson (asst. coach)
- Sr. Girls Volleyball - Clayton Ressler (head coach), Ashlee Beck (asst. coach), Laurie Mehlhaff (manager)
- Sr. Boys Volleyball - Channing Schneider (head coach), Jenn Warren (asst. coach), Sami Schneider (asst. coach), Christie Schneider (manager)
- Jr. Girls Volleyball - Colleen Carey (head coach), Gerri Budd (asst. coach), Jason Booker (asst. coach),
- Jr. Boys Volleyball - Mike Kerr (head coach), Shila Provost (asst. Coach) and Marsha Tharle (manager)
- Sr. Cross Country - Caitlin Mattatall (head coach)
- Jr. Cross Country - Angie Seaman (head coach)
Good Luck for your 2016/17 Sport Seasons
Want to Tour Southern Alberta!!
VOLUNTEER TO BE A BUS DRIVER!! The County Central High School Athletics Program is asking for help!! We need volunteer bus drivers to help teams get to games. Without support games are subject to cancellation. If you are interested in helping out these young athletes please contact Miss. Angie Seaman or Miss. Christie Schneider.
Athletics Home Page
We have a number of athletic programs at CCHS.
We have a sport council that oversees the entire athletics program and our athletic director, Miss. Seaman. Community coaches are often used. If you are interested in coaching, please contact Angie Seaman for more information.