There are still Chromebooks available to sign out for student home use. Call the school at 403-485-2223 to arrange pick-up. You will still need to follow the instructions below to complete the online sign-out prior to a Chromebook leaving the school
HOW TO GET A CHROMEBOOK
Create a School Cash Online Account. If you have paid for anything at CCHS (hot lunches or fees…) you do not need to register. Please use that same account. If you have not paid for anything online, please follow the steps below.
- Go to https://palliserregional.schoolcashonline.com and click on Register.
- A registration confirmation email will be forwarded to you.
- Click on the link provided inside the email to confirm your email and School Cash Online account (check spam).
- The confirmation link will open the School Cash Online site, prompting you to sign into your account.
- Use your email address and password to log in.
These steps will add the student(s) to your account.
a) Enter the School Board Name.
b) Enter the School Name.
c) Enter Your Child’s First Name, Last Name, and Birth Date.
d) Select Continue.
e) On the next page confirm that you are related to the child, check in the Agree box
f) Your child has been added to your account.
g) Add a Student
h) Confirm Email
i) Register - Enter in your first name, last name, email and create a password.
j) Select a security question.
k) Check YES to receive email notifications!
Congratulations! Now you have a School Cash account! You can now pay for things like school fees and hot lunches from the comfort of your home with a credit card!
You will see “Borrowing Chromebook Agreement”. Click on that option and follow the steps. You will need to sign a user agreement form.
Once you have completed this step please contact the school to arrange a time to pick up.